Procaine is a local anaesthetic commonly used as a topical pain reliever or in cough drops. It is the active ingredient in many over-the-counter anaesthetic ointments such as products for oral ulcers. It is also combined with antipyrine to form A/B otic drops to relieve ear pain and remove earwax.More Information on Procaine
- Local anesthetic in Dentistry.More Information on the applications of Procaine
- Some glycerol-based ear medications for removing excess wax.
- Mucoadhesive patches have been used in reducing orthodontic pain.
- Over the counter throat lozenges such as Anbesol/Cepacol.
- Some previous diet products such as Ayds.
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- All orders over are shipped using Tracked Shipping.
- You are welcome to collect / Inspect / Test at our premises.